Hollywood Body Jewelry is looking for an experienced 3D visualizer to produce high quality product renders and animations using Blender and Photoshop. The ideal candidate possesses an artistic eye for lighting and composition and is well-practiced in hard-surface subdiv and organic modeling. This is a full-time, non-remote position in Gardena, CA.
- Model 3D assets of physical jewelry to real world scale using quad topology.
- Layout, light, and render 3D assets with various backgrounds.
- Composite and retouch product renders in Photoshop.
- Occasionally develop new shaders for jewelry made from unique materials.
- Occasionally photograph and retouch physical jewelry.
- 2-3 years using Blender or other DCC (as a full-time employed 3D visualizer preferred.)
- 2-3 years using Photoshop (as a full-time employed photo-retoucher preferred.)
About Hollywood Body Jewelry:
We specialize in wholesale body jewelry and have grown to the largest provider of body and steel jewelry worldwide. We're still looking to grow and need the best people to help get us there. Check out our website here: www.hbjus.com
Please send a link to your portfolio when you apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pay: $20 - $30 per hour, depending on experience.
All interested applicants must respond to this job listing with the answer to this math problem to be considered for this position: (5 x 2) - 3